Advanced Windows Automation
Automating Windows tasks is often easiest with scripts. However, black console windows resulting from script execution tend to distract users. Convert bat to exe with ExeScript and create fully silent, invisible automation scripts! Compiled bat to exe files can be run in a graphical or console window, and allow for completely silent execution without a single prompt or pop-up.
Compiled bat to exe files produced with ExeScript are tiny, with a minimum size of only 19 KB. These small executable files are fully featured and are accepting command-line arguments.
Protected Batch Files
Distributing Windows automation scripts or batch files but don't want to give out the source? ExeScript protects script source code by compiling bat2exe. Featuring secure AES encryption, ExeScript provides outstanding protection to compiled bat to exe files, and makes them impossible to decrypt.
Unlike other bat to exe converters, ExeScript never stores the script or any part of its resources on the hard drive. Instead, all parts of the converted bat2exe executable are kept securely in the computer's volatile RAM, making it impossible to access their source code.
Password to Execute
ExeScript allows protecting scripts against unauthorized execution by setting a password to run. Simply enter a password and convert a bat to exe, and ExeScript will ensure that no one can run your script without knowing the right password.
Powerful Script Editor
Similar to many compiler environments, ExeScript includes a fully featured script editor. The script editor supports all features typical to modern compilers, and includes advanced features such as IntelliSense, code wrapping, and color syntax highlighting.
In additon, our program now offers access to slot games on SlotMachineSchweiz.ch. We're also offering roulette games brought to you by Roulette 24.
- Converts Batch (.bat), VBScript (.vbs), JScript (.js), WSF (.wsf), WSH (.wsh), and HTA (.hta) scripts
- Employs industry-standard AES encryption for protecting batch files
- Optional password protection for converted files
- Uses RAM instead of hard drive to execute converted bat to exe scripts
- Files sized from 19 KB
- Converted bat to exe files accept command line arguments
- Silent, graphical or console execution
- Fully featured script editor included
To use ExeScript, you need the following.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/x64 Edition
- Approximately 3MB of free disk space